Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Scrapbook Fantasies May Page Competition.

I've had these photos lying around for a while. They've been stuck to the fridge with magnets dropped on the floor, lost in a pile of papers on the bench and then returned to the big pile of photos. Naturally distressed photos from all the love they have endured. A friend took them for me so I don't have any copies in better condition so I decided to use them on my layout as is. I think these black and white photos go great with this paper range. At least now these photos will be looked after better than before. I've also added a few close ups of details as well.
The May Competition Pack can be purchased from Scrapbook Fantasies.





2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH beautiful Michelle just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Candy. I love the idea of using calico on my layouts. So many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete